Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Naked Skin Foundation & Chill setting spray review

This is also a review I promised so here it is. Naked skin foundation in shade 2.0 and the cooling Chill setting spray for cooling and hydrating while keeping make-up looking "just applied"


First off the Foundation. The foundation is suppose to be weightless and has a super advanced technology to blur imperfections and make you have that perfect skin, how it give you perfect is is by using optical blurring technology to blur your imperfections, making it the ultimate in ultra definition. This revolutionary makeup loads skin with a list of nourishing ingredients including: Matrixyl 3000 (a powerful anti-wrinkle peptide), protective and brightening Litchiderm, antioxidant Green Tea and Sodium Hyaluronate for optimal skin hydration and nutrient absorption. It is also paraben free so no nasties to ruin your skin! The foundation cost £27 and the Chill setting spray £20 from Debenhams.








I have fairly red eyes and I always look like I've been crying or had a serve lack of sleep I have quite dark under eyes too,caused by a lack of iron in my diet from being vegetarian, in the first picture if you look closely at my chin I have a few blemishes on the left of it.

In the middle photo I have just put on the foundation my red, puffy and dark eyes now look like big bright ones and my chin looks smooth and all one color, my entire face looks brightened up and glowing! even my eye color looks brighter haha. The foundation has certainly covered my imperfections/blurred them. The foundation was easy to apply it feel very light and weightless just like a moisturiser ad after a minute or two of putting it on I couldn't even tell it was there! It had soaked into my skin and given me a flawless face without the heavy weight of layers and layers of make-up.

I put the product Chill setting spray over the foundation it dried in a few seconds and I also couldn't feel that it says it lasts 12hours but other people who have reviewed this product said 8hours. So I wore my make-up out all day and 8 hours later took a photo. The last photo is 8hours after I first put the make-up on. My face doesn't look as bright and my chin blemishes are showing a tiny but, but not too much I'd still happily go out again with that face, because it still looks very lovely. It looks smooth and natural. While it's not perfect and not 12hours like it said I will rate it down.

Score: I give the foundation a 5/5 because it makes me look glowing and perfect. I give the Chill setting spray 3/5 It doesn't last half as long as it says it does but it does hold for 8 hours and it does cool your face so I think It is worth of 3. I would recommend the foundation to anyone with alot of blemishs or scars and to people who want a glowing look without seeming plastic.

I purchased both products from Debenhams click the name of the product you want to buy for the direct link to the sales page Naked skin Foundation and Chill setting spray.

Click below to follow me:
Instagram: @imlusion
My cute pets instagram: @DarcyAndLou
New YouTube: Youtube.com/imlusion
Old YouTube: youtube.com/amaimint
Follow this blog: +Amai Mint 
Twitter: @imlusion
Contact me for a review/sponsorship at imlusion@outlook.com