Thursday, 30 July 2015

PinkyParadise ~ Super Pinky Violet ~ Circle Lens Review

Hello my sweet mints! I've yet another review from the amazing store PinkyParadise they are my go to store for circle lens however I branch out and use other stores too sometimes. Today's review will be on the PinkyViolet lens I was given by PinkyParadise.

With each pair you buy you get a super cute macaroon or animal lens case for free. All the lens at PinkyParadise are approved for safety and genuine brands. If you're a first time lens buying you can click here to take a quiz on PinkyParadise to find out which lens are most suitable for you and your style. I got sweet, it breifly explains sweet lens styles and then recommends the best lens in the store to fit that style. I highly recommend doing this if you're a first time user.


These lens do come in prescription is anyone needs one, my eyes are both different prescriptions and PinkyParadise lens provides for this. My vision was perfect all day at the convention in natural,low and high lights. I wear these lens daily, they have a 38% water content so they're very comfortable all day, which all day for me is the times I am out or working so about 7hours. It isn't recommended you wear contacts for more than 8hours however at the end of your day you take them out then no harm shall come of it.

These lens cost $25.90 and last for a whole year before they need to be thrown away providing you take good care of them, if you don't know how click here for PinkyParadise's instructions on circle lens care.

I wore these for over 7hours at Manchester Comic Con (MCM) in England In my Kuranosuke from Princess Jellyfish cosplay. I received many compliments about how bright the purple color and how they matched my wig very well. They were comfortable all day, my eyes didn't feel suffocated of moisture or oxygen. I wore them with top and bottom eyelashes, so these lens are eyelash glue safe, sometimes the glue fumes can cause the lens to irritate the eye, however PinkyParadise lens do not this. The lens will last a year from opening, they do not come with lens solution so you will have to buy this, but it's widely available and not very costly. These lens do come in prescription is anyone needs one, my eyes are both different prescriptions and PinkyParadise lens provides for this. My vision was perfect all day at the convention in natural,low and high lights.

Overall I rate these lens 10/10 they're a vibrant color, perfect with me cosplay, came in my eye prescription and got me many kind compliments at the convention. Be sure to check out http://www.geocolouredlenses.com , thankies so much for reading!

Click below to follow me:
Instagram: @imlusion
My cute pets Instagram: @DarcyAndLou
YouTube: Youtube.com/imlusionMUA
Twitter: @imlusion
Contact me for a review/sponsorship at imlusion@outlook.com